Job Location and Department
Location: Elkhart, Indiana
Responsible for managing the growth and development of the Division of Education’s VIP Program. This person is responsible for the planning, recruitment and execution of all VIP Days, follow up and communication.
- Through defined selection criteria, recruit key influencers for select VIP days.
- Oversee all operations of the VIP Program and create long term, scalable strategies to link VIPs to our educational initiatives.
- Ensure that all VIPs remain engaged with the organization after attending an event.
- Continuously evaluate the program for improvement based on VIP feedback.
- Work with a cross functional team to assist with relative initiatives that impact VIPs.
- Meet and exceed annual goals and objectives.
- Manage financial budget based on program structure.
- Follow up with VIPs on a regular basis through relevant communication in-person, on the phone and written. Must be done consistently.
- Bachelor’s degree in music education or music business.
- Past experience as a band director preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written.
- Strong initiative, drive for results, and self-assessment skills.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- Must be adaptable and able to quickly and effectively develop and balance multiple relationships and follow up with a variety of people.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- 10% travel required.