How To Apply
If you are interested in becoming an Endorsing Artist or Artist Clinician for one of Conn-Selmer’s legendary brands, please send the following to:
Attn: Centerstage Or email@example.com
600 Industrial Parkway
Elkhart, IN 46515
The items needed to be considered as a Conn-Selmer Endorsing Artist are:
- Bio and discography
- Two to three current recordings
- Instrument equipment list
The information needed to be considered as a Conn-Selmer Artist Clinician are:
- All of the above four items
- Outline of masterclasses or clinics
- Videotape or web link to a recent masterclass or clinic
- Geographies you typically cover for clinics
- How many masterclasses or clinics do you perform each year?
- What is your typical clinic fee?
To see what’s happening with our Centerstage Artists, we invite you to go to www.conn-selmer.com and click on our Artist tab. For questions regarding the application process, please contact our Marketing Coordinator at 574-522-1675 or firstname.lastname@example.org.